MASTER OF MANAGEMENT
The Master of Management (MMgt) is designed to provide in-depth training for individuals seeking to enhance and deepen their competencies in global perspective on management and leadership. The programme is highly experiential and based on collaborative learning where candidates share their varied work experiences, knowledge, understanding and skills. It is also a stepping stone to further study at DBA or PhD level for future career development.
• A bachelor’s degree from universities recognised by the IIUM Senate with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00 or an equivalent grade*
• Proficiency in English language evidenced by one of the following:
- - Score of 550 on TOEFL (paper-based) or 213 (computer-based) or 79 (internet-based)
- - Band 6.0 on IELTS
- - Band 6.0 on IIUM English Placement Test (EPT)
*Note: Candidates with lower scores/grades may be considered with sufficient working experience.
13 Core Courses
- Management Policies
- Accounting Analysis for Decision Making
- Economics for Managers
- Information Systems for Managers
- Total Quality Management
- Knowledge Management
- Organizational Behaviour and Theory
- Marketing Management
- Management of Human Resources
- Ethics & Values for Managers
- Organizational Policy & Strategies
- Research Methodology or Case Methodology
A project paper related to the area of management or case study or 1 elective course.
Note: The courses are taught in a trimester-based academic year calendar with 3 trimesters of 12 teaching weeks per academic year. Classes are offered Monday to Friday from 6.30pm onwards.
DURATION OF STUDY
1 year 4 months (4 Trimester)
2 years 8 months (8 Trimester)
*1 trimester = 4 months
Local fees Full-time : RM 16,717.50
Local fees Part-time: RM 17,247.50
International: RM 21,800
For further inquiries, please contact: